Today we bring you a recipe according to the season in which we are. It is the sweet version of the onion rings and they are delicious apple and cinnamon rings. Do not miss any detail of this magnificent recipe.
This recipe is designed so that you have six servings once finished.
– Preparation time: 5 minutes
– Total time: 15 to 20 minutes
– 3 to 4 large apples Gala
– 1 cup flour
– ¼ teaspoon baking powder
– 2 tablespoons of sugar
– ¼ teaspoon of salt
– ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
– 1 large egg
– 1 cup of buttermilk
– Oil vegetable, for frying
– Cinnamon sugar
– ⅓ cup of sugar
– 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
How to prepare them:
- In a medium bowl, add flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon and remove it.
- In a small bowl, combine egg and butter and mix well.
- In a third dish, mix the remaining sugar ⅓ cup and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon and reserve the mixture for later.
- Cut the apples into 1 centimeter slices. Use a cookie cutter, remove the kernels together with the seeds. Dry the rings with paper to remove excess moisture.
- Over medium high heat, heat the oil in a pan.
- As the oil is heated, combine the flour mixture and the buttermilk mixture with the dough, mixing well to eliminate lumps.
- Dip the apple rings, one by one, in the dough.
- With careful, place the ani llos in the hot oil turns to brown on both sides.
- Once the apple rings are golden and crispy, pass them to a plate with paper to absorb the excess oil.
- Immerse each apple ring in sugar and the cinnamon and covers evenly. Wait for them to cool before eating them.
Really sweet and delicious!
Here is the video of all the process:
Share this recipe and do not hesitate to do it yourself