Simplicity, beauty and originality. These are the words to describe the fantastic decorating project that could win the "easiest to do" award.
You only need one sheet (in this example a large sheet is used), sand and cement .
1. Put the sand on top of a sheet of plastic.
2. Place the sheet on the sand to create a concave shape
3. Next, put the previously prepared cement (in this case, it was decided to add color to make it green, but you can decide to paint the piece just at the end of the whole process.)
4. Press with your hands to give a homogeneous thickness
5. Leave it covered with plastic sheets for 24 hours.
6. If the sheet is stuck in the mold, let it dry and then rub with a stiff brush.
7. Fact! You have in your hands a beautiful leaf that you can use to decorate your home.
You can see the steps in this video:
It's beautiful! This decorative piece with a leaf shape is a project that you can do in just a couple of minutes! Any fresh, large and natural leaf can be transformed into a decorative object with an incredible level of detail.
It can serve as a source of fruit and it is also super nice to put on a table as a decorative element!
Share this fantastic idea with all your friends!