Original way to carry your message with style and creativity.
An economical option of to do on singles in a few steps with any type of stationery that you have at home ] You can also make it according to the occasion, such as greeting cards, invitations, love letters (special for that day of lovers). It is only necessary to have the initiative to start this project either for personal use or to start your own business.
In this article we will give you the main steps of the basic technique on how to make simple envelopes in a few steps :
Materials to be used to make a rectangular envelope:
- Letter-sized sheet of paper (standard measurement from 20 × 29 to 24X32 approx. .) of the color and material of your choice, whether it is stamped, cardboard, etc.
- Scissors, glue (liquid or stick) and ruler.
- Then you open those folds.
- On the wide side (horizontal) you will make two (2) marks one of 10 cm and the other of 21 cm, in the same way you will make the doubles until the 10 cm mark, that side will correspond to the upper flap of the envelope (the lid) and on the other side you will also fold it and it will be the widest flap that is where the content goes of the envelope
- Then you will open those folds and visualize 3 rectangles or flaps already defined, which would be the base of the envelope.
- Make a diagonal cut in the corners of the middle flap, in total they would be four (4).
- Later in the upper and lower parts we proceed to mark with a dot to half an extra centimeter at the 2 cm marked at the beginning.
- From that point to the corner where the diagonal cut was made, you will make a line, the which cut then you will make a total of 4 cuts that would be the tabs that will shape the envelope.
- Then you will put glue on the bottom side of the tab from the middle and on the edges corresponding to the widest flap, those parts are joined and the envelope where the content goes is already assembled.
- Additional suggestions: The upper part of on can still be modified when cutting it a little in case the cover is very wide and you could even make a diagonal cut from the corner of the middle flap to the top with a reference measurement of 0.5 cm and it would give more detail to the finish of the SW
It's just a matter of practice and making yourself stand out. Then we leave you the video that will help you carry out this project:
If you liked sharing it with your friends! ?