A teenager suffers burns from using the phone while charging the battery.

We use our cell phones so often that it is very difficult to imagine life without wearing those devices, but there is a new danger that calls into question the security we have when using them.

Gabbie Fedro, a 13-year-old girl with Resident in Illinois suffered second degree burns caused by using his mobile phone while charging the battery. We've all heard stories about mobile batteries that explode without warning, some in the middle of the night, or batteries that burn pillows when we leave them on them, but Gabbie's story is a new issue to be studied.

According to Gabbie's mother, her daughter loves to practice athletics so she has a fairly tight schedule to cope with her hobby without abandoning her education. The mother said that one of the reasons why they finally bought a mobile phone for her daughter was to be in contact throughout the day.

"When I was a girl, having a cell phone was a true dream Having the freedom to talk with your friends through messages was really amazing. Unfortunately the first experience of Gabbie with his phone could not go worse "commented the frightened mother.

 A teenager suffers burns from using the phone while charging the battery.

It had not been a week since They bought the mobile phone when Gabbie ran down the stairs screaming in pain as he put his hands around his neck. She was quietly in her room using her new cell phone and her mother had no idea what had happened. His mother commented that there is nothing worse in the world than seeing your daughter screaming in pain and having no idea what is happening . Finally the family understood that for a moment the electric current that charged the electrical device was transmitted to the Gabbie pendant . At this time Gabbie's mother is trying to spread her story to warn everyone of the danger that exists when using these devices.

Watch for a few seconds the images below about this unfortunate story as well as some tips to be able to use the phone safely.

This is the Fredo family. His eldest daughter, Gabbie, loves to play sports and lead a healthy lifestyle. At only 13 years old, her parents thought it would be good to buy her a mobile phone to be in touch while practicing some of her hobbies.

 A teenager suffers burns from using her cell phone while charging the battery.

Jackie ] Phaedrus

A week later Gabbie went down the stairs in terror. He screamed in pain while holding his hands to his neck.

 A teenager suffers burns from using her cell phone while charging the battery. Jackie Phaedrus

Gabbie explained that he was using his cell phone while It was loaded. Everything happened very fast, the phone gave him an electric shock through his pendant causing quite severe burns around his neck.

 A teenager suffers burns from using the phone while charging the battery. Jackie Phaedrus

According to Scott Wolfson, employee of the US product safety commission, injuries caused by mobile devices are quite rare but can occur.

Most injuries where they are involved mobile devices have to do with the lithium batteries that feed them. Apparently, the use of non-original chargers increases the chances of suffering some type of accident.

The burns suffered by Gabbie left marks on his neck.

 A teenager suffers burns from using her cell phone while charging battery. Jackie Phaedrus

All that Gabbie's mother wants is to make parents aware of how to take care of their children when they use their mobile phone by spreading the story of their daughter, in order to be able to prevent some other accident in the future.

 A teenager suffers burns from using the phone while charging the battery.

Jackie Phaedrus

Share it with your friends and spread the message! [19659031] // PubGuru
    window.pgjs = window.pgjs || {};
    pgjs.gdpr = pgjs.gdpr || {};
    pgjs.publisher = pgjs.publisher || {};
    pgjs.publisher.name = 'Rolloid';
    pgjs.publisher.privacyPolicy = 'https://rolloid.net/aviso-legal/';
    pgjs.gdpr.consentDuration = 90;
    pgjs.publisherCookieWrap = function () {
      pgjs.loadJS ('// m2d.m2.ai/m2d.rolloid.alldevices.min.js');
      pgjs.loadJS ('https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=UA-60478166-1');
      window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
      function gtag () {dataLayer.push (arguments); }
      gtag ('js', new Date ());
      gtag ('config', 'UA-60478166-1');

! function (f, b, e, v, n, t, s)
  {if (f.fbq) return; n = f.fbq = function () {n.callMethod?
  n.callMethod.apply (n, arguments): n.queue.push (arguments)};
  if (! f._fbq) f._fbq = n; n.push = n; n.loaded =! 0; n.version = '2.0';
  n.queue = []; t = b.createElement (e); t.async =! 0;
  t.src = v; s = b.getElementsByTagName (e) [0];
  s.parentNode.insertBefore (t, s)} (window, document, 'script',
  'https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js');
  fbq ('init', '278045765975631');
  fbq ('track', 'PageView');

    }
  

What do you think?

0 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 0

Upvotes: 0

Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Downvotes: 0

Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%