Have you ever met a cat that made you kneel before it? Well, if it is not like that, today will be the day. Today we bring you this series of images of the 21 most powerful cats that will make you kneel before them!
1. If your cat reveals its poop, it means that it is making them know that they are not afraid or do not respect you.
2. Cats have survived falls of more than 320 meters in concrete.
3. A cat has been mayor of Talkeetna, Alaska, for 16 years. His name is Stubbs and he has survived a shot, falling into a fryer, and jumping out of a moving truck. Bobadas
4. Cats can taste the air due to an extra organ and a special breathing technique. This usually happens when they make faces.
5. Cats can not perceive the sweet taste.
6. Domestic cats have existed since 3600 BC, 2,000 years before the pharaohs of Egypt.
7. The richest cat in the world has a value of 13 million dollars (approximately 10 million euros).
8. Your cat recognizes your voice
9. The brain of a cat is 90% similar to that of a human being – more similar than a dog's.
10 . Cats emit more than 100 different sounds, while dogs can only emit around 10.
11. The cerebral cortex of a cat (the part of the brain responsible for processing cognitive information) has 300 million neurons, compared to 160 million for a dog.
12. Cats learn fast.
13. Cats certainly have a lower social intelligence index than dogs, but they can solve the most difficult cognitive problems when they feel like it.
14. Isaac Newton is credited with inventing the cat door because he knew how to show them some respect.
15. Cats have 1,000 times more data storage capacity than an iPad.
16. A legend claims that cats were created when a lion in Noah's Ark sneezed and two kittens came out.
17. A cat is faster than Usain Bolt.
18. Cats can change their meows to manipulate humans, going as far as imitating a human baby when they need food.