With all the enormous amount of items of clothing and accessories and accessories that we usually accumulate in these times, it is increasingly difficult and complicated to have to order all our clothes and perhaps because to the vagueness of not doing it correctly many times we tend to lose sight of some clothes that we never wear again or simply do not have space to store more clothes.
For all the people that want to fix this big problem, here we go to bring these fantastic 15 tricks to order in an amazing way our wardrobe and drawers in an easy and comfortable way .
In addition to helping us in the day to day, making our routine of finding clothes much easier, we it will help to easily identify our clothes or the different objects and complements that we do not need, as well as others that we could take advantage of.
05] to the tricks that we leave you next!
1. Fold the shirts and clothes so that you can place them vertically in the drawers: it will be easier for you to find the one you want and they will not wrinkle so easily in plain sight:
2. Roll up all your pieces of clothing: you'll see your clothes better, wrinkle less and occupy much less space.
3. Use circular containers to store small items, such as handkerchiefs or belts.
4. You can re use small boxes to create dividers and organize your underwear in a much more comfortable way.
 5. Hang the scarves and handkerchiefs in this way on one or several hangers so that they stay neatly arranged.
 6. A great trick is to use the ring of a can of soda like cocacola, to duplicate the space of your closet: place it as in the image and your hangers will occupy much less in the bar.
7. You can use rings like the curtains to hang some clothes and look much better in your wardrobe.
8. If you have some space, you can place a series of labels like the ones in the photo to organize the clothes that you are going to wear every day of the week and thus keep everything much more organized.
9. The typical churros that we use to have fun in the pool will serve to keep your boots in perfect condition without bending or wrinkles.
10. Hang a bag from the door to store all your dirty clothes: you can make one with a metal or plastic ring and a pillow or cushion cover that you no longer use.
Click on " NEXT PAGE" to continue reading these fantastic tips and tricks: